noun (plural typos)• informal
- A typographical error.More example sentences
- I agree this is not simply a spelling error or typo.
- Josh stared at the last line he had typed for a few seconds and then he realized what looked so wrong with what it said, not a spelling error or typo, no, he had said he would tell her his name.
- Writing 6 pages a day is going to be hard enough to fit into my schedule without going back to edit every typo or syntax error.
early 19th century: abbreviation.
More definitions of typoDefinition of typo in:
- The British & World English dictionary