(also tzatziki sauce)
- A sauce of Greek origin, made from yogurt, garlic, and cucumbers.More example sentences
- The scientists from Glasgow University were astounded at how quickly tzatziki, souvlaki and Greek salads were replaced with burgers, fish suppers and Scotch pies.
- Hummus, taramasalata, tzatziki, moussaka, souvlaki - all the greatest hits are present and correct in Aberdeen's only Greek restaurant.
- Calamari was deep-fried and served with tzatziki (a yogurt, garlic and cucumber sauce).
mid 20th century: modern Greek, from Turkish cacık.
More definitions of tzatzikiDefinition of tzatziki in:
- The British & World English dictionary