- 1Finally; in the end: the largest firms may ultimately become unstoppableMore example sentences
- Which way you finally bet will ultimately depend on how badly you can't afford to lose.
- He is the part of us all that goes into the darkness, and finally ultimately achieves the goal.
- The condition, which is currently incurable, ultimately leads to premature death.
- 1.1At the most basic level: ultimately he has only himself to blameMore example sentences
- This level of training is ultimately about intellectually learning less but refining yourself more.
- Sea level and climate are ultimately linked, and their effects cannot always be separated.
- It works on many different levels and ultimately it is goofy fun and that's classic Disney.