- (Of a rhythm or cycle) having a period of recurrence shorter than a day but longer than an hour. Compare with infradian.More example sentences
- In the book Rossi provides essential historical data along with two of the author's favorite topics, ultradian rhythms and the four-stage creative cycle of healing and problem resolution.
- Failure to synchronize your patterns of activity and stimulation with your body's natural circadian and ultradian rhythms puts a stress on the system.
- Still slower ultradian rhythms, with a period of 2 h, and circadian rhythms have also been observed.
More definitions of ultradianDefinition of ultradian in:
- The British & World English dictionary