- 1Too small to be seen by an ordinary optical microscope.More example sentences
- What is most relevant to Bell's Theorem is that the non-locality which it makes explicit in Quantum Mechanics is a small indication of pervasive ultramicroscopic nonlocality.
- Muller concluded that the gene is ultramicroscopic in size.
- Cold viruses are ultramicroscopic organisms that depend on the genetic makeup of our cells for their reproduction.
More definitions of ultramicroscopicDefinition of ultramicroscopic in:
- The British & World English dictionary