- Incorporating ideas, styles, or techniques only recently developed or available: a wave of ultramodern architectureMore example sentences
- The Rice Center hired a Boston PhD, who told Amdall that he had a perfect model for predicting ridership: the elevated, automated, very ultramodern Detroit People Mover.
- The projects Eck chose for the book are not ultramodern or hypertraditional in style.
- When it made the switch from Granada to SubWorld they renovated the lobby and lower lounge in that mad 60s jet-age style, and the contrast between the ultramodern public areas and the oddly archaic theater was part of its charm.
More definitions of ultramodernDefinition of ultramodern in:
- The British & World English dictionary