Definition of unabashed in English:
Not embarrassed, disconcerted, or ashamed: he was unabashed by the furor his words provoked
More example sentences
- Passivity, in the face of such a bold, unabashed show of power from above, appears to be the order of the day.
- This was an unabashed and unconcealed way of hiding the truth from those above!
- The sheer audacity of this album, its unabashed confidence and sense of drama is jaw dropping.
- Example sentences
- Not only does he impersonate Wodehouse, he enters Wodehouse's world and unabashedly corrupts it.
- But it was unabashedly so, since it had in fact been established by the victors in World War II.
- The Associated Press needed to know, so it commissioned an unabashedly unscientific survey of four guys in a bar.
Words that rhyme with unabasheduncashed
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan