- Not adapted: animals unadapted for surviving shocksMore example sentences
- It is another case of Hollywood immersing its hand in the bag of ‘Plan B's ‘where the yet unadapted TV series seem to reside.’
- Smith's style has an agitated energy that is nicely extended to the Chalfens, but it is rather unadaptable, or at least unadapted to the book's more nuanced characters, who are seen in the same constant light.
- Yet in the next case the same judge may reject the appeal to creativity and insist on strict adherence to past ‘doctrine’ and old legal authority, unchanged and unadapted.
More definitions of unadaptedDefinition of unadapted in:
- The British & World English dictionary