- 1Not visually pleasing; unattractive.More example sentences
- Like much of urban Trinidad, this appears to be a functional if unaesthetic sprawl of small businesses, shops, fast-food outlets, homes, temples, mosques and Hindu prayer flags.
- He shunned the fury of the senses and what Keats called ‘ruffian passion’, which Boucher perceived as not merely unpolished and irrational but also as supremely unaesthetic.
- ‘It's unaesthetic,’ and I suggested she wear something to pack it in.
More definitions of unaestheticDefinition of unaesthetic in:
- The British & World English dictionary