- Not officially attached to or connected with an organization or group.More example sentences
- And an autonomous, unaffiliated organization of teenagers calling themselves Youth Liberation proved adept at developing, attracting, and distributing their own print media on an impressive scale.
- Artists, musicians and other creative types, most unaffiliated with activist organizations, are planning numerous ways to ‘welcome’ the Republicans.
- Data in the system cannot be modified, and unaffiliated physicians cannot connect to Geisinger's production databases, where data could be tampered with or destroyed, Chanaga says.
More definitions of unaffiliatedDefinition of unaffiliated in:
- The British & World English dictionary