Definition of unapologetic in English:
Not acknowledging or expressing regret: he remained unapologetic about his decision
More example sentences
- We are unswerving and unapologetic about our commitment to saving our native species.
- For a card-carrying liberal, I was surprisingly unapologetic about our decision.
- Plus, they were completely unapologetic and even threatening towards us from beginning to end!
- Example sentences
- There's an honesty and integrity about these films - the filmmakers are just so unapologetically wacky - that makes them refreshing.
- ‘They only came in this morning,’ she says unapologetically.
- I love Courtney because she is unapologetically herself and intimidatingly intelligent despite all the media attempts to make her less so.
Definition of unapologetic in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.