Definition of unassigned in English:
Not allocated or set aside for a specific purpose: as cell phones proliferate, the number of unassigned numbers is being exhausted
More example sentences
- The two unassigned saplings were used for other purposes.
- Of the 100 cases, 42 are still open and 19 remain unassigned, but none of the families contacted so far have resisted DHS' efforts to assess their children's safety.
- Everyone took his or her unassigned but familiar seats.
- Example sentences
- Even if such allusions are not so expansive or so specifically ‘unassignable,’ the abstracted mimicking and representation of writing is a familiar theme in the visual arts.
- The property must be assumed to have been capable of sale in the open market, even if in fact it was inherently unassignable or held subject to restrictions on sale.
- You knew I had just been pulled out of New York after a long mission and per your own requirements, was to be on downtime, unassignable for any new missions for three months.
Words that rhyme with unassignedaffined, behind, bind, blind, find, hind, humankind, interwind, kind, mankind, mind, nonaligned, resigned, rind, unaligned, unconfined, undefined, undersigned, undesigned, unlined, unrefined, unsigned, wynd
Definition of unassigned in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.