- 1Not helped by anyone or anything: medically unassisted births I could never find the place unassistedMore example sentences
- The tight budget, Azrul said, meant there were few midwives in many areas nationwide, leading to unassisted and dangerous births in many cases.
- She writes about her plan to have a completely unassisted birth amidst all the signs that it's going to be high-risk.
- Episiotomy is used more often in births that require the use of instruments such as forceps or suction, than in unassisted births.
- 1.1(Of a play in a team sport) done by one player, without an assist from another player: he made two unassisted tacklesMore example sentences
- The Raiders held Glover to two unassisted tackles and one assist, but it took a gaggle of linemen to shut him down.
- He had seven unassisted tackles (which led the team), forced a fumble and recorded the only sack.
- There had been a few other occasions when Advocaat's team might have scored unassisted.