- Not previously attempted or embarked upon; untried.More example sentences
- Milton himself, in the Argumentum that begins the poem, claims to have produced the greatest poem ever written, ‘things unattempted yet in prose or rhyme.’
- In the case of an incorrect or unattempted question the actual answer will appear along side in red text.
- You can also think of a case of leaving the question unattempted.
More definitions of unattemptedDefinition of unattempted in:
- The British & World English dictionary