- Not proven or validated: an unauthenticated reportMore example sentences
- Local TV stations are ready for the panel report on how unauthenticated documents found their way into Dan Rather's story.
- In 1102, the council of Westminster forbade the veneration of wells, along with ‘the bodies of the dead’, presumably a reference to unauthenticated relics, without episcopal licence.
- These vulnerabilities, details of which are available here, could allow an unauthenticated user to prevent other users from connecting to a database.
More definitions of unauthenticatedDefinition of unauthenticated in:
- The British & World English dictionary