Definition of unaware in English:
Having no knowledge of a situation or fact: they were unaware of his absence
More example sentences
- Polls against gay marriage are showing the American public is not unaware of this fact.
- Many people may be unaware of the fact that prior to Kellistown the races were held at Graiguenaspideog.
- The village folk are unaware of the fact that Boothanathan had kidnapped Vigathakumaran.
adverbBack to top
variant of unawares.
- Example sentences
- It's ignorance and unawareness of how people feel when you talk about someone's colour and personalise that.
- She could have been sitting there for eons for all she knew, the shield of blankness and unawareness firmly in place and ignoring any questions asked.
- However, when I think about the problem of students' unawareness and apathy about actual change at Macalester, applying a similar solution seems absurd.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan