Definition of unbalanced in English:
1Not keeping or showing an even balance; not evenly distributed.
- The upside of this setup is that it can accept either balanced or unbalanced signal input.
- We then repeated the test crosses of the 42 putative EP suppressor strains to D502 and this time tested both the unbalanced and the balanced male progeny.
- Now if the fabric is a stripe, it could be what I call a balanced or an unbalanced repeat.
1.1(Of a person) emotionally or mentally disturbed.
- And as for the mentally unbalanced people that seem to be attracted to this site remember that hate is not a good thing.
- Is it wrong to not want mentally unbalanced people in your life?
- Some of those she took in were broken, homeless, mentally unbalanced people.
1.2(Of an account) not giving accurate, fair, or equal coverage to all aspects; partial: this may give an unbalanced impression of the competition
More example sentences
- Questions of media bias came to the fore as members of the Liberal party machine accused the ABC of unbalanced coverage.
- Opposition indigenous affairs spokesman Kim Carr said the government's policy was unfair, unbalanced and one-sided.
- On this day, of all days, they choose to spread their unfair, unbalanced message, a message that I think can only be fairly understood as expressing hostility to our great country.