- Not served by a bank or similar financial institution: we know from our own research that there are still 250,000 people in the country who are unbankedMore example sentences
- For most of the unbanked, check-cashing services, supermarkets, and other outlets fill in the blanks.
- Although I am not among the "unbanked," I can identify with them, since sometimes I am close enough to living paycheck-to-paycheck that I need money fast and can't wait for a check to clear at my bank.
- He says that Kenya's unbanked population remains large.
More definitions of unbankedDefinition of unbanked in:
- The British & World English dictionary