- 1Not able to be defeated or exceeded in a contest or commercial market: the shop sells bikes at unbeatable pricesMore example sentences
- Of course, some people shop farmers' markets for the unbeatable prices.
- They are unbeatable on the world market, because they are guaranteed to recover their investments.
- We are pleased to announce that both the end of season and play off DVD's are both now in stock at the unbeatable price of £19.99.
- 1.1Extremely good; outstanding: views from the patio are unbeatableMore example sentences
- And yet there is supreme quality in unbeatable Illy coffee.
- None of them were very well done, but the thrill of being able to make programs myself was unbeatable.
- Arrogance is an unbeatable antidote to common sense and reality.
- More example sentences
- I brace myself to descend into the viscera of Filene's to pick unbeatably priced men's suits and business shirts for my frugal husband.
- The Sopranos had this unbeatably brilliant concept: a mafia boss with panic attacks going to an analyst.
- Realism is unbeatably interesting: that is why social observation is the foundation of all the world's best books.