Definition of unbeautiful in English:
- They are also quite preternaturally ugly, bringing a rude abbreviation to the extension of the leg and drawing attention to the unbeautiful formlessness of the shoe, and the cheapness of its material and fabrication.
- You never become unbeautiful if you are Charlotte Rampling, but at the age of 54 her looks are, at last, no longer a goddess's.
- You hear clearly how the typical whip-snaps of the first three lines ease into a luxury of praise with the pentameter ‘Beautiful Kate Valk of the Wooster Group,’ despite its two unbeautiful words.
- Example sentences
- Working the jaws incessantly, uselessly and unbeautifully is an effort to deceive the body into the belief that it is being sufficiently well fed when it isn't.
- The curls of her bang, the feathers in her hat, the high collar of her jacket make more significant the fact that her lines are not artistic and that her face is unbeautifully round.
- If only she had had to play genuinely quietly, or without vibrato, or (heaven forfend) unbeautifully!
Definition of unbeautiful in:
- British & World English dictionary