Definition of unbranded in English:
1(Of a product) not bearing a brand name: unbranded computer systems
More example sentences
- Critics will argue that this image is false and that unbranded products are just as good.
- A lot of people think you can reach this community by delivering a dumbed-down, unbranded product.
- The general public may still insist, on, say, Kellogg's Corn Flakes, but they'll happily eat the unbranded products when they're in a hotel.
2(Of livestock) not branded with the owner’s mark.
- Update: apparently the wine-industry meaning has taken over entirely from the unbranded cattle and first-time criminals, at least among some Australians.
Words that rhyme with unbrandedbackhanded, candid, candied, heavy-handed, high-handed, offhanded, red-handed, short-handed, underhanded
Definition of unbranded in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.