- 1Market or charge for (items or services) separately rather than as part of a package.More example sentences
- But it was forced to drop the WebPC price to $799 in Spring - partly by unbundling the Internet service, and last month quietly shelved the idea.
- Initially, unbundled wholesale services will be available in Bristol, Warrington and Leeds with a further 27 exchanges being deployed between now and the beginning of next year.
- Some 385 businesses now have unbundled services from Easynet.
- 2Split (a company or conglomerate) into its constituent businesses, especially before selling them off.More example sentences
- It is generally the case that if the stock market identifies an easy value increasing option, such as selling out to a hostile bidder or unbundling the businesses, then under-performing managements will be punished.
- It has instituted billing by which a subscriber has the right to receive a single bill even if it uses the services provided by several unbundled telecom companies.
- Large firms engage in outsourcing, subcontracting, and unbundling as a business strategy to spread their risks and in the process small firms emerge and develop.
More definitions of unbundleDefinition of unbundle in:
- The British & World English dictionary