- Released from or not confined in a cage.More example sentences
- To examine possible effects of predators on clam growth, I first compared variation in clam growth rate among habitats with different predation pressure, and between predator-exclusion cages and uncaged controls.
- Free from the shackles of relegation, there was the tantalising prospect of uncaged tigers released to feast and relieve their frustration on the home side.
- Weiland is like an uncaged lion, and with good reason.
More definitions of uncagedDefinition of uncaged in:
- The British & World English dictionary