- 1Not displaying sympathy or concern for others: an uncaring fatherMore example sentences
- Just how cold and uncaring her father was for that one moment in time had ruined her forever.
- They are selfish, uncaring people whose sole concern is money.
- His monologue casts light on the common experience of the stereotypical man who is unemotional, uncaring, and cold.
- 1.1Not feeling interest in or attaching importance to something: she fled out into the weather, uncaring of the rainMore example sentences
- Mr Varma's answer is brutal: the rich in India have always lived a life quite uncaring of the ocean of poverty around them.
- I know this sounds callous and uncaring of those victims who suffered abuse at the hands of priests and religious.
- Her mouth opened for him and he took her mouth like how she had seen him take to the races: rough, wild, dangerous… even uncaring of whom he hurt.
- More example sentences
- If we continue to ignore the problems and treat our environment indifferently, or even worse, uncaringly, believe me, we will regret it.
- The stink is loathsome and high where wasted rubbish gets disposed off uncaringly in an open public place.
- Carmichael glanced at his watch uncaringly and then added: ‘Thank you for calling, we will reply to you we have any new information.’
More definitions of uncaringDefinition of uncaring in:
- The British & World English dictionary