- 1Not officially recognized as having a certain status or meeting certain standards: uncertified accountantsMore example sentences
- The Baker ruling apparently supports Salvadore's cause, as courts now recognize that Canadian-born children of uncertified immigrants have an interest in their parents' situation.
- ‘Clearly the uncertified software is illegal,’ Sadler said Thursday.
- Under EU and Irish law, it is illegal to market uncertified seed.
- 1.1Not attested or confirmed in a formal statement.More example sentences
- These as yet uncertified figures, Ferrari Enzo territory, are far from the whole point.
- Apparently, certified false info is better than uncertified correct info.
- Although still uncertified, the numbers announced today show a decisive victory for Iraq's Shiite population.
More definitions of uncertifiedDefinition of uncertified in:
- The British & World English dictionary