Definition of uncharged in English:
1Not charged, in particular.
1.1Not accused of an offense under the law: she was released uncharged
More example sentences
- But why would it not have gone in as other uncharged acts are sometimes led in trials for offences of this nature?
- The circumstances presented themselves starkly in relation to the number of possibilities for the introduction of such highly prejudicial evidence of uncharged acts against the mother.
- The question was the extent to which the Court could look at the uncharged conduct which was not denied in sentencing the appellant.
1.2Not carrying an electric charge.
- Batterlife claim that in Lithium Ion batteries (the type of battery most commonly found in rechargeable gadgets these days) the main cause of this deterioration is a build up of inert, uncharged particles between the electrodes.
- They applied an alternating electric field to an uncharged metallic paddle, which caused it to seesaw at a fixed frequency and amplitude.
- BatMax contains permeable material, which is able to directly affect the molecule level inside the battery and BatMax reintegrates the uncharged particles into the electrical circuit.
Words that rhyme with unchargedundischarged
Definition of uncharged in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan