- 1.1Not accused of an offense under the law: she was released unchargedMore example sentences
- But why would it not have gone in as other uncharged acts are sometimes led in trials for offences of this nature?
- The circumstances presented themselves starkly in relation to the number of possibilities for the introduction of such highly prejudicial evidence of uncharged acts against the mother.
- The question was the extent to which the Court could look at the uncharged conduct which was not denied in sentencing the appellant.
- 1.2Not carrying an electric charge.More example sentences
- Batterlife claim that in Lithium Ion batteries (the type of battery most commonly found in rechargeable gadgets these days) the main cause of this deterioration is a build up of inert, uncharged particles between the electrodes.
- They applied an alternating electric field to an uncharged metallic paddle, which caused it to seesaw at a fixed frequency and amplitude.
- BatMax contains permeable material, which is able to directly affect the molecule level inside the battery and BatMax reintegrates the uncharged particles into the electrical circuit.
- 1.3Not charged to a particular account: an uncharged fixed costMore example sentences
- In order to be treated as an auxiliary activity, uncharged costs must be reasonable in relation to overall net income.
More definitions of unchargedDefinition of uncharged in:
- The British & World English dictionary