- 1Not arranged in or assigned to classes or categories: many texts remain unclassified or uncataloguedMore example sentences
- A fifth category of unclassified RCC is used for tumors that do not readily fit into one of the other categories.
- As with any unclassified film, video or DVD, the Tamaki DVD had to be sent to the Film and Video Labelling Body in Auckland for rating.
- More than 33% of gene transcripts annotated with unknown function were included in the category of unclassified proteins.
- 1.1(Of information or documents) not designated as secret.More example sentences
- The type of information sought includes any unclassified documents, hard copy or digital, pertaining to the participation or involvement of any Signal unit or Signal personnel in the fight against terrorism.
- The PJs who have access to all the classified documents tell me that if anything, the unclassified information understates the heroism of John Chapman and Jason Cunningham.
- Even though this information is unclassified and available in open-source documentation, one need not search far - the PCCIP has packaged it all in one neat, organized, and searchable document.
More definitions of unclassifiedDefinition of unclassified in:
- The British & World English dictionary