- (Of a mountain or rock face) not previously climbed: the unclimbed south ridgeMore example sentences
- Earlier this year, he was one of a group of mountaineers who climbed 15 previously unclimbed peaks in Greenland.
- I want to sail across the Pacific, I want to climb an unclimbed mountain in South America.
- Based on a true story, it recalls how two ambitious mountaineers set out to conquer a previously unclimbed peak in the Peruvian Andes in 1985.
- More example sentences
- The Obsidian Wall is unclimbable at the moment as it is currently an 80 foot waterfall.
- I drove by Coopertown's playground last summer and noticed that things haven't changed - same fields, same swings, same maddeningly unclimbable oak - except for the kids.
- In her Traver installation, an unclimbable staircase led to an unopenable door in a black-painted room, with perhaps bleak implications.
More definitions of unclimbedDefinition of unclimbed in:
- The British & World English dictionary