- Chemistry (Of an atom or molecule) not combined in a complex.More example sentences
- The geochemical mobility of a substance can be increased if the resulting complex is less strongly adsorbed than the uncomplexed constituents.
- Crystallographic studies of hen egg lysozyme in the complexed and uncomplexed state reveal only small conformational changes and, hence, conformational flexibility of the reactants during association was not addressed in this work.
- To determine how much of this is intrinsic curvature and how much is ligand-induced bending requires structures of the complexed and uncomplexed forms of the DNA.
More definitions of uncomplexedDefinition of uncomplexed in:
- The British & World English dictionary