- (Of data) not compressed.More example sentences
- The resulting email system has operational costs for international email transfers below $10 per megabyte of uncompressed text.
- Its entire source tree is just over 1MB in size, fully uncompressed.
- Certain users may only want particular resolutions or compression ratios (e.g. a serious researcher may require an uncompressed high resolution image).
More definitions of uncompressedDefinition of uncompressed in:
- The British & World English dictionary