Definition of unconcerned in English:
Showing a lack of worry or interest, especially when this is surprising or callous: Scott seemed unconcerned by his companion’s problem
More example sentences
- Astor noticed an immediate change in Philip Hallan's studied air of unconcerned interest.
- His companions are seemingly unconcerned about his fatal injuries, being much more worried about the fate of the horse.
- They did not worry if their victims were at home and seemed unconcerned about being disturbed.
- Example sentences
- There, trains ran unconcernedly through the bowels of the city that was sadly awash in 300 millimetres of water, with not an unclogged drain in sight.
- It was because they were so certain that their British rights were protected that the Australians expanded the activities of the state so unconcernedly.
- Earlier, if he saw a pothole, he walked unconcernedly around it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan