Definition of unconcerned in English:
Showing a lack of worry or interest, especially when this is surprising or callous: Scott seemed unconcerned by his companion’s problem
More example sentences
- Astor noticed an immediate change in Philip Hallan's studied air of unconcerned interest.
- His companions are seemingly unconcerned about his fatal injuries, being much more worried about the fate of the horse.
- They did not worry if their victims were at home and seemed unconcerned about being disturbed.
- Example sentences
- There, trains ran unconcernedly through the bowels of the city that was sadly awash in 300 millimetres of water, with not an unclogged drain in sight.
- It was because they were so certain that their British rights were protected that the Australians expanded the activities of the state so unconcernedly.
- Earlier, if he saw a pothole, he walked unconcernedly around it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.