- 1Disregarded and unappreciated: a penchant for picking up unconsidered triflesMore example sentences
- This week's Classic trials will no doubt throw up one or two previously unconsidered names but we've decided to highlight four horses which could take high-rank in the Classic pecking order as the season progresses.
- If that story conflicts with your present view of your life, that's valuable: there may be an insight, an unconsidered possibility, a fresh perspective.
- British foreign policy - especially in the Middle East - cannot be left unconsidered as a factor in the motivations of criminal radical extremists.
- 1.1(Of a statement or action) not thought about in advance, and therefore rash or harsh: I realize that my unconsidered remarks were dangerously indiscreetMore example sentences
- The study suggests unconsidered responses could be more important to some voters than a rational study of a candidate's merits.
- The unconsidered application of a theory based on one case history to another conflict can lead to disaster.
- These were not unconsidered remarks, as Bellamy repeated the substance of them in a telephone interview with the South African Mail and Guardian.
More definitions of unconsideredDefinition of unconsidered in:
- The British & World English dictionary