More example sentences
- We all remembered the way the last one started - that alien-green sky alive with tracer fire, gauzy detonations, muffled thumps, unconsolable sirens.
- Now even at that tender age, I must have has a pretty strong sense of my manhood (after all girls were all horrible and silly), and was pretty much unconsolable for a good 10 minutes.
- When she had these outbursts, she was unconsolable.
- More example sentences
- The fact that, after seeing the trailer, I thought that the shark ate everyone, and was unconsolably disappointed is of no importance whatever.
- He became a little sleepy, and hence a little fussy, toward the end, but never unconsolably so.
- The remainder of that week was absolutely horrible with calls from the school nurse that my daughter was crying unconsolably and complaining of a stomach ache.
Definition of unconsolable in:
- The British & World English dictionary