- Not restricted or limited: unconstrained growthMore example sentences
- This political apathy enabled the ruling elites to exercise their authority unconstrained by popular pressure.
- The useless surplus is the surplus of freedom itself, the margin of free production unconstrained by production for necessity.
- Souter's money has bought around half the billboard sites in Ayr, unconstrained by the tight rules on campaign expenditure because it is not representing any one candidate.
- More example sentences
- Nothing will be achieved by slating or praising Boris unconstrainedly.
- Filled with a humour truly divine, he strolled unconstrainedly through a multitude of cares.
- Time and loving guidance enable them to waken unconstrainedly into the tempered sounds.
More definitions of unconstrainedDefinition of unconstrained in:
- The British & World English dictionary