Definition of unconstrained in English:
Not restricted or limited: unconstrained growth
More example sentences
- This political apathy enabled the ruling elites to exercise their authority unconstrained by popular pressure.
- The useless surplus is the surplus of freedom itself, the margin of free production unconstrained by production for necessity.
- Souter's money has bought around half the billboard sites in Ayr, unconstrained by the tight rules on campaign expenditure because it is not representing any one candidate.
- Example sentences
- Nothing will be achieved by slating or praising Boris unconstrainedly.
- Filled with a humour truly divine, he strolled unconstrainedly through a multitude of cares.
- Time and loving guidance enable them to waken unconstrainedly into the tempered sounds.
Definition of unconstrained in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan