Not controllable: her brother had an uncontrollable temper
More example sentences
- It's associated with a fiery temper, with an uncontrollable individuality and impetuousness.
- An old flame and I met and reignited uncontrollable fires of passion.
- That may be true of the play but it isn't true of Don Carlos the man; driven, as he is, by an uncontrollable passion.
unmanageable, out of control, ungovernable, wild, unruly, disorderly, recalcitrant, turbulent, disobedient, delinquent, defiant, undisciplined
unstoppable, irrepressible, ungovernable, unquenchable;
wild, violent, frenzied, furious, mad, hysterical, passionate, out of control
- Example sentences
- One of the most salient negative cognitions in anxiety is the sense of uncontrollability.
- Thus, the web image gives a vision of an open world, which always keeps its features of unpredictability and uncontrollability.
- It is the belief of uncontrollability that is the stressful reality.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.