- Not confirmed or supported by other evidence or information: the unreliability of uncorroborated confessionsMore example sentences
- It was important that the jury be made aware of the dangers of convicting on the uncorroborated evidence of the witness but the extent of the warning would depend on the facts and circumstances of the case.
- There was no independent or documentary evidence on this matter and I have I hope said enough to indicate that I cannot base any findings upon the defendant's uncorroborated evidence.
- We refer to the rules which oblige a trial judge to warn the jury of the danger of convicting upon the uncorroborated evidence of an accomplice.
More definitions of uncorroboratedDefinition of uncorroborated in:
- The British & World English dictionary