- Not harmed or damaged: buildings undamaged during the warMore example sentences
- Miraculously, while there had been flood damage the building was structurally undamaged.
- Bayeaux, as a city, remained undamaged in the war even though the Allied beach landings took place just miles from the city.
- He said the Great Hall survived ‘fairly intact’, and all the rooms at the front of the castle were undamaged.
More definitions of undamagedDefinition of undamaged in:
- The British & World English dictionary