- Not defeated, especially in a battle or other contest: the undefeated championMore example sentences
- Stirling County went third after their third successive undefeated game.
- After five games without a win, Menston have now gone three undefeated, with two victories and a winning draw.
- Thompson remained undefeated in the singles for the third season in a row and was division one individual runner-up to Leake.
More definitions of undefeatedDefinition of undefeated in:
- The British & World English dictionary