- Not delivered: undelivered lettersMore example sentences
- But many postmen have returned with undelivered letters because the delivery round is now bigger.
- But he said that 99.9 per cent of the time, posties with letters still undelivered at the end of their shift would still deliver them, unless there was a pressing need to get off, such as a hospital appointment or childcare arrangements.
- They can also check undelivered products, delivered shipments, or shipping activity in a certain date range.
More definitions of undeliveredDefinition of undelivered in:
- The British & World English dictionary