- Unable to be denied or disputed: it is an undeniable fact that some dogs are easier to train than others ornate fireplaces give the place undeniable classMore example sentences
- It's undeniable that the scope of copyright has expanded vastly during the last few decades.
- It seemed undeniable that he would one day be recognised as the greatest ever.
- Yet it is undeniable that competition for higher education has changed over the past two decades.
- [sentence adverb]: the topic is undeniably an important oneMore example sentences
- He's also undeniably pleased with the positive critical reaction.
- Frustrating his films may be, but they're undeniably unique, powerful, and beautiful to look at.
- There is also an undeniably powerful link between our biology and our emotions.