Definition of undeniable in English:
Unable to be denied or disputed: it is an undeniable fact that some dogs are easier to train than others ornate fireplaces give the place undeniable class
More example sentences
- It's undeniable that the scope of copyright has expanded vastly during the last few decades.
- It seemed undeniable that he would one day be recognised as the greatest ever.
- Yet it is undeniable that competition for higher education has changed over the past two decades.
- [sentence adverb]: the topic is undeniably an important oneMore example sentences
- He's also undeniably pleased with the positive critical reaction.
- Frustrating his films may be, but they're undeniably unique, powerful, and beautiful to look at.
- There is also an undeniably powerful link between our biology and our emotions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.