- A handhold that faces down the rock face.More example sentences
- About 2.5 feet below and 8 inches to the left of the undercling is a good positive tiny foothold which is hard to see if you don't know it's there.
- Another move up, the incut pocket now worked into an undercling, and that's leg-breaking territory.
- Go up past an undercling to finish by a thin crack.
verb[no object] Back to top
- Climb using undercling handholds.More example sentences
- For the last few moves, you walk your feet up the diagonal crack while underclinging at the same time.
- In extreme situations you may even need to use a foot smear to oppose the underclinging hand.
- A bit of ferocious underclinging allowed me to poke my spare hand into the high crack.
More definitions of underclingDefinition of undercling in:
- The British & World English dictionary