- Situated or operating beneath the floor.More example sentences
- She said, ‘there is no central heating, only an underfloor system that doesn't work well.
- Special features include a centralised vacuum cleaning system, underfloor oil-fired central heating on the ground floor and double glazed windows throughout.
- This has modern wood flooring and the original underfloor central heating, which is believed to have been the first installed in Ireland.
More definitions of underfloorDefinition of underfloor in:
- The British & World English dictionary