- A color or design applied to pottery before it is glazed.More example sentences
- I have worked hard to find the right clays, underglazes and glazes that are compatible.
- The camp uses about 2,450 pounds of clay and about thirty-six pints of assorted glazes and underglazes during a season.
- I learned to clean greenware and to use ceramic tools; I learned to use underglazes and stains; I learned about firing and some basics about underglazes and glazes.
More definitions of underglazeDefinition of underglaze in:
- The British & World English dictionary