- An undergraduate.More example sentences
- I attended there both as an undergrad and a graduate student-about seven years.
- Two hundred companies participated in the first online career fair and about 14,000 undergrads and alumni responded.
- To be eligible to present at the conference, students must be enrolled as undergrads or have graduated but present research conducted during their undergraduate study.
More definitions of undergradDefinition of undergrad in:
- The British & World English dictionary