- Lacking sufficient mechanical, electrical, or other power.More example sentences
- Never overlook the significance of a power supply - an underpowered system will be prone not only to unreliable operation, but also to component damage.
- How can an SUV with close to 300 lbs. ft. of torque available across almost the whole rev band be thought underpowered?
- If your land is too hilly, an underpowered tractor may not be able to climb the slopes.
More definitions of underpoweredDefinition of underpowered in:
- The British & World English dictionary