- With insufficient training for a job, sport, etc..More example sentences
- Few athletes are undertrained, but unfortunately, many are overtrained, often erroneously believing that more training always produces more improvement.
- Exacerbating the situation were the deleterious effects of undertrained writers, production staff, and performers with little or no television experience, leading to radically uneven structure from show to show.
- Doctors are undertrained; facilities are in poor condition and are often unsanitary; and medicine and equipment are scarce.
More definitions of undertrainedDefinition of undertrained in:
- The British & World English dictionary