More example sentences
- Sincerity and ernestitude are underutilized.
- Illustrations in Ph.D. theses are underutilized resources.
- But the technique's potential was underutilized, I felt.
- More example sentences
- As you are aware, perhaps the greatest problems with the quality of health care is both the over- and underutilization of resources.
- There is overcrowding in some institutions and underutilisation of others depending upon the level of infrastructure, drug availability, physical access and the attitude of personnel.
- Key challenges are to reduce the persistent underutilisation of labour resources, to boost productivity growth and to bolster the area's resilience against shocks.
Definition of underutilize in:
- The British & World English dictionary