Showing no deviation; constant and steady: the undeviating loyalty of his wife
More example sentences
- Creative individuals and undeviating purpose and rationality achieve joy and fulfillment.
- They came to prominence between the two world wars, in what is known as the ‘golden age’ of crime fiction, in which solutions hinged on the clockwork arrival of trains and an undeviating adherence to etiquette.
- His undeviating rule appears to have been to breed high quality pedigree stock and to feed them from his own resources.
- More example sentences
- He spoke little, and when he spoke he was always brief, but what he said was usually decisive and always undeviatingly to the point.
- He toiled over the assignment, finally coming up with numerous proofs, most of which were undeviatingly honest.
Definition of undeviating in:
- The British & World English dictionary