- Not revealed or made known publicly: an out-of-court settlement for an undisclosed amountMore example sentences
- After the store closed, the men forced the several employees inside to open tills and hand over an undisclosed amount of cash.
- Two men were arrested and 15 used printer cartridges and an undisclosed amount of ketamine seized.
- The deal was due to be completed yesterday for an undisclosed amount.
More definitions of undisclosedDefinition of undisclosed in:
- The British & World English dictionary