- (Of a molecule) not dissociated into oppositely charged ions.More example sentences
- However, if the acid is titrated against a dilute base, the undissociated molecules progressively dissociate and eventually the total hydrogen ion concentration can be found.
- Weak acids vary in strength from those which exist primarily as hydrated molecules and only ionize to a very small extent to those which ionize substantially and are in equilibrium with only a small amount of undissociated molecules.
- At pH 8.9, it was a mixture of undissociated molecules, monoanion and dianion.
More definitions of undissociatedDefinition of undissociated in:
- The British & World English dictionary